[FX.php List] SQL strings transformed to FX.php functions

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Fri Dec 9 16:01:28 MST 2005

Hi Steve,

I can't get SF CVS to work.

Their instructions don't work and after i login once and then try to
login again I get messages like:
cvs checkout: cannot find password
cvs [checkout aborted]: use "cvs login" to log in first

but that happens right after i do login step they specify.

is there something i'm missing?

here's what i did step by step...

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dataface login
    (Logging in to anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net)
CVS password: (HERE I JUST HIT RETURN since it is anonymous)
cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dataface/dataface co
-P dataface
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot make directory dataface: No such file or
directory

but, i'm in a directory called dataface in my shell and i have write
permissions.

what's up? is dataface not the right thing to call for?

thanks,
dan

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org