[FX.php List] FX/server_data.php

Baard Belsaas fmweb at belsaas.no
Tue Dec 7 15:06:34 MST 2004

Hi Jane
The FX.php in 8 hours is not 100% for using FX.php and FMP7AS. I have yet
doing the same as you, and a site I made in FMP5 and FX.php after the
lessons from fmwebschool does not work when I upgrade to FM7.

First of all you have to open server_data.php, and enter the IP address of
the server FileMaker is running on. Enter then the port number:
FileMaker 5/6 use FileMaker¹s web companion port.
FileMaker 7 use your web server port.

Open FX.php. Usually around line 50 in the document set var $dataServerType:
FileMaker 5/6 = 'FMPro5/6';
FileMaker 7 = 'FMPro7';

Maybe this help?

/Baard