[FX.php List] Amazon Elastic Load Balancing implementation?

Tony White tony_white at twdesigns.com
Sun Jun 17 11:37:25 MDT 2012

You might want to google "amazon web service outage"

Here from Amazon was educational
Summary of the Amazon EC2 and Amazon RDS Service Disruption in the US East
Region http://aws.amazon.com/message/65648/

There are regions and zones. if I recall correctly, zones seem to be in the
same data center (the docs are somewhat opaque on this), so you might want
to take that into consideration in your risk management strategy.

Good luck.

All the best,

Tony White
Tony White Designs, Inc.