[FX.php List] Re-Strange encoding problem

Masayuki Nii msyk at msyk.net
Wed Sep 7 19:08:14 MDT 2011

Hi Bob,
Most current browsers aware the header information in HTTP session not META
tag element in HEAD section. I think you are using Apache, so it should modify
the httpd.conf file. But an easy way is to make .htaccess files in the directories
pages are stored. Anyway here is guideline.

httpd.conf: required 'AllowOverride All'
.htaccess: required 'AddType "text/html; charset=UTF-8" html'

Bob Patin <bob at patin.com> さんが、2011/9/8 9:49:47に送られた
  ---“Re: [FX.php List] Strange encoding problem”によりますと