[FX.php List] Strange encoding problem

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:57:00 MDT 2011

Bob, to be clear - the files on the server are included in a parent file that talks to a database? So when you pulled the file local, you were bypassing that parent include part?

I find it unlikely that OS X Server would suddenly just change its encoding for web services. What else has changed on the server recently?

Dale