[FX.php List] Continuing problem with parsing apostrophes

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Mar 2 09:07:53 MST 2011

So half my suggestion won't work 'cause I'm in the middle of an API project and I sent you API ideas, not FX ones (Doh...!)

What about my other (cheats, but gets it done) solution...?

$string = str_replace('’', "'", $string);

Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

We've moved...! Please see our new address below.

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
m: +44 77 7852 4776
2A St Mary's Road