[FX.php List] Continuing problem with parsing apostrophes

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 2 09:13:50 MST 2011

That one DOES work, but it seems like it shouldn't!

... I've got bigger fish to fry so I'm not going to obsess about why this is the only solution that worked... I'd thought of it, but was hellbent to find the proper PHP command to do it.

I thought I used to use stripslashes() for this... apparently not.

Oh well; thanks, and I look forward to seeing your preso at Devcon!

Best,

Bob Patin