[FX.php List] Script executes, but hangs web page

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 17:07:22 MDT 2010

Ah...  You're saying that FMS will not run an FM script on the
"intended" found set if the FX call to the FM script comes in a
separate call to the DB than the FX call that gathers the found set.
I see the analogy to a "WebUser" not holding global values between
calls to the DB, but that line I responded to seemed misleading re:
running scripts, since (I believe) the FX call to scripts comes
*within* a standard query.

Thanks for clarifying.

Cheers,
-Joel
p.s. My post was not a response to Bradley's original post.  Just a
quick clarification hijacking ;)