[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone fluent with setting up Wordpress?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 19 09:40:31 MST 2009

Leo,

Thanks for your reply; I hadn't thought about the fact that the error
points to a non-PHP part of the code... but then again, in
Dreamweaver, line 310 isn't usually the line where the error exists.
When I write FX code and there's a parse error, the reported line is
almost NEVER the same line number as displayed in Dreamweaver. I think
this is because the reported error line is ignoring blank lines...

I went thru the page looking for short open tags, which my PHP install
would refuse to allow, but didn't find any.

 From what I could tell, the PHP close tags are in place, but I think
I'll go thru it all again. Would your guess be that I can stop looking
after line 320 or so (assuming some line misnumbering in Dreamweaver)?

Good tip about looking before the line number... I'll go back and
look. It just seems odd that Wordpress would release a new version as
their stable version, and have a parse error in it...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker