[FX.php List] (no subject)

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 06:58:15 MDT 2008

I find the ideal fp5 environment to be fmserverd on a linux server of
your preferences, with backup scripts in cron, a separate machine with
FileMaker Unlimited on a Mac( is my personal preference I have 2
G3/266 flattops running FMU 6.0v<<latest>> under MacOS X
10.4.<<latest>> )

and obviously a workstation pr actual carbon based user.

ggt