[FX.php List] (no subject)

John Funk csinfo at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 09:25:59 MDT 2008

Andrew,
I would guess it is the period in the field name. I think a period is often
used as a delimiter, not sure about FX. I am guessing FX is getting confused
as to which field so it gets null. Looks like the fields that are not
pulling are the ones that have a period and then a number, try renaming the
fields if you can, use a _ instead of the period. I hope this helps a
little.
John Funk