[FX.php List] Adding Libraries to FileMaker's Supplied PHP5 Environment

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Jan 23 14:50:00 MST 2008

Kevin B,

This really shouldn't be an issue.  FileMaker is very aware that
people have existing PHP installs that have capabilities beyond what
they install, and they don't want to force people to use their
version.  This was a very important point during development of the
API.  Check out this FM support article:

http://filemaker.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/filemaker.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=6531&p_created=1182554357&p_sid=c2XMSvWi&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NzM1LDczNSZwX3Byb2RzPTAmcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PXBocCBpbnN0YWxs&p_li=&p_topview=1

(hopefully email doesn't mangle that URL too much...)

HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org