[FX.php List] [OFF] OS X vs OS X Server?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jan 18 15:02:38 MST 2008

I agree; I normally turn all that stuff off, although I have no idea
whether it matters.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting