[FX.php List] PHP/FX vs. Lasso

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed Apr 16 10:59:31 MDT 2008

Both use FileMaker's XML interface to talk to the databases, which is
going to be the limiting factor for the most part.

Some folks claim Lasso is faster, some claim PHP is faster.  My overall
impression is it's pretty much a dead heat these days, especially
considering how much faster processors are, etc.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting
              * FileMaker Pro 9 Hosting Now Available *