[FX.php List] PHP/FX vs. Lasso

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 16 10:38:32 MDT 2008

Cool, I didn't know about Lasso Studio for DW; how about speed, John,
is there any difference between the two?

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting