[FX.php List] Portals in fx.php versus API

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Apr 14 10:49:41 MDT 2008

Hi Folks,

Still assisting a colleague with an API application. Need to clarify
the issue of portals for input.

If a screen had to list and then collect input from multiple records
on the same page, in fx.php I would use a technique I learned from
the list (Steve Winter, I believe  ;-) ):  Create a single form from
the multiple records and then process the POSTED input in a While
loop when submitted.

I believe that I went this way because fx.php doesn't support portals
for collecting input from multiple records.  Question #1: Is this
correct?

Question #2: Does the API support portals for collecting input from
multiple records...or do I use the technique I have for fx.php?

Thanks

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz