[FX.php List] [Off] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Tue Nov 20 17:21:49 MST 2007

Dear Troy,

On 21/11/2007, at 11:13 AM, Troy Meyers wrote:

> Bob,
>
> I heard that network drives weren't supposed to be, but why on earth
> would an external drive not be supported? That seems ludicrous. You
> don't want the backup in a machine that burns up....

Fair point, but from the very earliest times that I started running FM
Server, having a local backup was nice, and then that was externally
backed up from the backup directory on a separate schedule, using
whatever backup tools I used for the rest of the machine.

IIRC, my first version of this used xcopy under Scheduler on a Win95
box...

Webko