[FX.php List] Quick tip for iPhone programmers

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Jul 25 09:09:17 MDT 2007

My client is evaluating the iPhone for its sales force. We are
currently re-developing the site to get off v6 and onto v8/9, and
based on their interest and excitement about how well everything
worked with the old system, I will definitely be testing on the
iPhone as we redevelop.

Gee, it sure would be convenient if I had one for testing... maybe my
client will spring for it!

Yeah, right.
Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org