[FX.php List] Quick tip for iPhone programmers

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jul 25 09:03:51 MDT 2007

That's the amazing thing about it; I wrote some quick query pages for
some in-house databases in an evening, adjusted them for the iPhone,
and they were working immediately. I really do believe there will be
a lot of work for web app programmers such as ourselves, and that
part of the task for us will be to expose our clients to the
possibilities.

Needless to say, WIFI is much better than using the EDGE network, but
until 3G comes along I deal with it very well; for me, I seem to have
a WIFI network almost everywhere that I go, which has been great.

Bob