[FX.php List] dashboard widgets and fx.php

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 9 17:26:06 MST 2007

Alex,

Did you ever get this dashboard widget to work in pulling in records?

I'd like to write a few simple widgets; I have 3 projects in mind:

1. I'd like to pull in simple records and display them in a table
inside a widget
2. I'd like to be able to write to a database with a widget (long-
shot, I know, but one can dream...)

To begin with though, I'd love to be able to display records; have
you gotten that to work? My tests so far have failed miserably...

Best regards,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954