[FX.php List] Trying to send email with lots of accented letters

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Tue Aug 14 08:57:42 MDT 2007

Bob,

It looks like your problem is solved, but I was just curious if
html_entity_decode was included in ‘all the HTML functions’?  I think your
fix is better since it won’t affect the other HTML entities, and therefore
reduce the risk of user submitted data running unsafe HTML, but it seems
like the function should have solved the problem:
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.html-entity-decode.php

Andrew Denman
  _____