[FX.php List] Trying to send email with lots of accented letters

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Aug 14 09:05:45 MDT 2007

I *think* that I tried it, but I don't remember now... I did the end-
run and the client's happy, so I'm moving on to the next task... :)

But thanks to all for suggestions and to Mark Lindal for the email
script, which I'm going to check out...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954