[FX.php List] Query Question

Alicia M. Cosenza aliciamc at dso.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 7 10:13:23 MDT 2006

Hello,

I need to select from my from my database based on a date range

ie. All events between the dates 9/2/2006 to 9/14/2006

I am unsure on how to do this with FX PHP.

I have tried...

$query->AddDBParam ('Event_Date', date("n/j/Y", $startDate), 'gte');
$query->AddDBParam ('Event_Date', date("n/j/Y", $endDate), 'lte');

but it is not returning all the events in between.  I read something
earlier about using the '...' between two dates finds all the dates in
that range but I do not know how to format it to work with AddDBParam.

Thanks for any help,

Alicia Cosenza

PS. Yes, I'm new to FX.php.