[FX.php List] Output

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Sep 7 09:38:45 MDT 2006

A large part of my consulting is building print-shop workflows that
produce complex, for-publication PDFs using standard templates and
variable data entered via the web. I'm using FPDF (http://
www.fpdf.org/).

I'm using the PEAR class Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer (http://
pear.php.net/package/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer) to generate Excel
files from the web. Also a great tool.

Both are open-source. Hooray!

Dale