[FX.php List] Mail for web based solutions

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 13:32:49 MDT 2006

Thanks Carmen, that looks great!

(Thanks also to Steve for your reply, but if I can do this without
having to learn PEAR, I'd be happy ;-)

I like that, in addition to supporting SMTP Authentication, PHPMailer
can send HTML messages and attachments.

from its site:
"PHP email transport class featuring multiple file attachments, SMTP
servers, CCs, BCCs, HTML messages, and word wrap, and more. It can
send email via sendmail, PHP mail(), or with SMTP. Methods are based
on the popular AspEmail active server component."

Best,
-Joel