[FX.php List] Mail for web based solutions

Carmen Mercer CarmenM at SpokaneSchools.org
Mon Jul 31 12:54:00 MDT 2006

I am using PHPMAILER, a freely available email class for PHP.

http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/

It has support for SMTP authentication.

-Carmen

>>> jsfmp at earthlink.net 7/31/2006 10:19 AM >>>
Hi all

In an old CDML project of mine, I had to stop using CDML's mail
feature when the client switched to an authenticated mail server (I
switched to sending from FMP).  I see in a comment on http://
us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php that someone can send through an
authenticated server.  Has anyone had experience with this?  (i.e. is
this reliable?)

Thanks,
-Joel