[FX.php List] Speeding up page display

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Aug 25 11:24:49 MDT 2006

Dan,

Thanks for the reply; unfortunately, there are about 500,000 records
that will be accessed, so I don't think caching will make much
difference except fo the few times when repeat queries are done to
the same record...

However, I did add the flush commands, and they seem to be helping a
lot... the next step will be for the client to supply dedicated
machines for his site... :)

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: