[FX.php List] GD vs. Imagemagick

Thes Quid thesquid at friedbaloney.com
Mon Sep 26 08:00:19 MDT 2005

Hi,
I'd recommend using Imagemagick instead of GD, it's MUCH better.
I've successfully used it with an FX site I'm developing.
What is you webserver on? I run FreeBSD (unix), but there's also
Imagemagick for windows IIS

try here:
http://www.evolt.org/article/PHP_frontend_to_ImageMagick/17/55650/

Regards,