[FX.php List] Run PHP with FMSA on Windows with Apache ?

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Fri May 27 10:48:41 MDT 2005

Johan,

I haven't specifically tried this but you should be able to enable
IIS using a port other than 80. Then your FX.php scripts would simply
need to reference this other port to access your FP7 data. Something
like this:

     $request = new FX ("127.0.0.1", "8080");

Users would continue to access the Apache server at the standard port
80.

Greg