[FX.php List] Run PHP with FMSA on Windows with Apache ?

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri May 27 10:45:53 MDT 2005

Johan,

Jason is right.  If you really want to keep Apache running on Windows,
probably the best option would be to add another server and dedicate
that to FM7SA.  Then again, you might be able to run IIS and Apache on
the same machine if you configure IIS to listen on a different port
than the default (80).  I know that neither of these is ideal, but
until FM makes FM7SA work with Apache on Windows, those are your
options.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org