[FX.php List] no more error "missmatched tag at line 118", new problem

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jan 13 13:48:19 MST 2005

Jordan,

A small, but important update to FX.php was released just a couple of
weeks ago.  It only relates to people using FileMaker 7, and I'd be
interested to see if it helps with your problem.  (In the last couple
of days I've found that it fixes some unexpected things.)  Have you
downloaded that already, or are you using the previous version?

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org