[FX.php List] no more error "missmatched tag at line 118", new problem

Jordan Sandford jordan at interiordesignweb.com
Thu Jan 13 14:39:34 MST 2005

Chris,

I was using August 1, 2004's version, but the following is using the
newest version. There didn't seem to be any difference with the new
version. When I opened the newest version of the file FX.php, the date
still said 1 Aug 2004. This should be updated.

I opened FX.php (the new version) and the date still says 01 Aug 2004.

It seems I can't run FMFindAll when the group size in SetDBData is set
to "all".

It seems that if there is no AddDBParam lines and FMFind() is called,
it's the same as call FMFindAll() only if group size is not "all".

I didn't have a response layout set. I set it to the same as my query
layout. I set it to the same as the query layout. Is the response
layout required for FM7? I guess so.

-Jordan