[FX.php List] Passing a direct link

Ben Rollins ben at eldertreks.com
Fri Oct 8 15:16:57 MDT 2004

Hey Steve,

Thanks for that - it's really helpful, and when I get a moment, I'll fully
read and digest. At the moment, I'm trying to complete a site in the next
week, while preparing to pretty much move to Australia, so quick and dirty
it is at the moment. I just threw a second results page in there to handle
that specific case, and then the search form on that page takes them to
the "real" results page in case they need to do any more detailed
searching.

Here's a question though, which might help me address my linkNext issue:
does linkNext use a $_GET or $_POST request by default? Nothing I've tried
works, and I'm at the point where I'm ready to let users get 70 or 80
results on a page so I can move on...

Cheers, and thanks again...
Ben

Oh - on your list question: sometimes the reply-to is set as the personal
address - I think it might be due to vagaries of mail clients. You can
always manually address to the list address, though, and that should work.
Your replies seem to show up on my edition of the archives...

ben at eldertreks.com
http://www.eldertreks.com