[FX.php List] Passing a direct link

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:39:34 MDT 2004

I think very often I have an oo( object oriented ) approach to
developing at that helps alot in seeing the problem from the outside,
not adopting the problem and having headaches thereof.

Even with one option a switch could be nice to work with using default:

switch( $_REQUEST['a'] ) {
	case 'cancel':
		header( "Location: /index.php" );
		exit;