[FX.php List] Ports

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 17 11:54:16 MST 2016

Yes, i do see that with Network Utility, but I see nothing coming off the web server I’m dealing with, which leads me to believe that they didn’t open the ports properly for my FM Server, from which I’m testing.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin