[FX.php List] Ports

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Wed Feb 17 11:14:18 MST 2016

Understand that you aren't getting desired result between your FMP server and client web server.

But are you getting the desired results using my server, as a base test?

FYI,  I usually have to ask more than once to get ports opened when working with this party web servers.

Hope that helps,

Jonathan Schwartz
jonathan at exit445.com

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org