[FX.php List] Looking for best practices advise

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed Sep 23 16:35:39 MDT 2015

Per their latest documentation, using the default certificate is highly discouraged in a production environment. (And really, should not even be considered an option if you're really concerned about security.) They have a detailed set of help documents here explaining the requirements and how to install:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14176

Andrew Denman