[FX.php List] FX and FM14

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Mon Nov 9 11:31:53 MST 2015

Hi group,

We are upgrading to FMP14, and I am having trouble getting my custom web pages to work (something to do with the port being used by WebDirect).  At this point, I'm just moving some test pages over to the folder where the FM Databases web page exists, but having trouble connecting  to the databases.

My question at this time is concerning the syntax in the connections.  Has the following line changed with v14?

          $InstanceName = new FX('127.0.0.1', 591, 'FMPro7', 'HTTPS'); // to connect to FM7SA using HTTPS

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!!

Trish V.