[FX.php List] PHP restriction on data transfer?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Mar 21 13:24:39 MDT 2015

Well, I’m not sure; do you know where in phpinfo that memory allocation is located (towards the top, middle, etc.)?

I’ll see if i can find out what he had on the old machine…

Thanks,

Bob

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin