[FX.php List] Web publishing issues with Windows IIS and FileMaker 13 Server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Mar 2 15:00:15 MST 2015

Good idea, but it didn’t help… it’s just not returning values, even when my query succeeds.

Very odd… I can see that it gets through the query, throws no error, yet it seems to fail when it’s setting session variables…

We’re now trying a separate IIS server, which is the method I use with Mac servers; I have a separate FMS machine, then on a 2nd machine I run a web server. I don’t use a 2-machine install though, I just point the web app to FMS’s Web Publishing Engine.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin