[FX.php List] FileMaker Server 14 and FX.php

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Jul 22 23:15:04 MDT 2015

That IS odd.  I did some testing myself and things seemed good -- at least in some situations that had broken before.  I specifically checked instances where a field was blank in a middle record, and whether the data would still line up properly.  I'll have to do a bit more digging to figure out what bits are broken.

Thanks!

--Chris