[FX.php List] Yosemite + FM13 Server vs. FX.php

Fogle, Derrick fogled at missouri.edu
Wed Feb 11 19:24:29 MST 2015

But anyway... Running all my original FX.php files against the new FM13 server *almost* works.

When I say, *almost* I mean some finds work, some finds fail. The one in particular that's failing is against a text field and uses an "=".$keydata construct. But, I took the = part out, and also tried ==, none with any success. The same find directly in FM on the layout used by FX works OK. Now, I'm wondering if I was changing that parameter the wrong PHP file, but... it should have worked either way anyway.

This is so sad. Thanks so much for all the help people have offered so far.

Derrick Fogle
Manager of Technical Services
Academic Support Center
505 E Stewart Rd