[FX.php List] Yosemite + FM13 Server vs. FX.php

Fogle, Derrick fogled at missouri.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:47:09 MST 2015

It's been way too long since I've had to deal with any of this stuff. I feel like my brain has been bulk-erased. I don't even know where to start anymore. I have no idea what I'm doing. I used to be good at this stuff, I used to understand it. Now, I just suck. I'm so frustrated.

One thing I finally figured out is that I never copied over the "datasource_classes" subdirectory inside the FX directory. I copied that over, and now it seems to be trying to do something, not just stopping on a fatal error. But, from the browser's point of view, the server never completes the response, it keeps trying to access the site until the browser finally times out completely.

I can still access the sample site at SERVERIP:16000/test OK

But, I've still got some kind of configuration error, probably in my FX.php files, that's killing me.

Now my dev environment suddenly won't let me rename the FX directory, which I just did an hour ago. So, I can't swap over to my old files to see what I get. I don't know how many actual problems I'm trying to deal with at the same time, but it's definitely more than one. Someone just shoot me now.

Sorry to ramble and complain. Just very frustrated, it's like not a single tiny thing I try to do can just be done, every single thing requires five other unclear/unknown steps, each step of which requires 5 other steps...

Many thanks to anyone who is still sticking with me at this point.

Derrick Fogle
Manager of Technical Services
Academic Support Center
505 E Stewart Rd