[FX.php List] Yosemite + FM13 Server vs. FX.php

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Mon Feb 9 16:10:01 MST 2015

Derrick,

I'm seconding what Bob said. For FMS13 to work, Yosemite canNOT be OSX Server-ized. Here are the system requirements:

http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-server/server-13-specifications.html

Notice that for OS X Yosemite it does NOT say "and OS X Server" the way it does with Mountain Lion.

-Troy