[FX.php List] Yosemite + FM13 Server vs. FX.php

Fogle, Derrick fogled at missouri.edu
Mon Feb 9 12:43:36 MST 2015

Hi everyone, I'm just jumping back into the fray after not having done much with this over the last couple of years.

I'm currently trying to upgrade my FM server from FM12 to FM13. The server is Mac OS X Yosemite with server app included. The FM13 install is a single-machine installation, and I've told FM to install it's own web server. The web server in Yosemite server is turned off. The FX.php files themselves are on a different server but are making XML calls to the FMServer machine. I can see the requests in the FMServer log, with an error result, but the error code is 0.

Everything else works, but I can't get my FX.php stuff to work. I downloaded the latest version of FX.php from github, configured my server_data file, but it still won't work.

I tried searching the archives for answers but the only obvious thing I could find was to use the latest version of FX.php from github, and setting the file type to FMPro12. No satisfaction.

Can anyone help orient me in the right direction here?

Thanks,

Derrick Fogle
Manager of Technical Services
Academic Support Center