[FX.php List] [OFF] Bootstrap question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 31 14:06:33 MST 2015

This is interesting; I then tried THIS code:

$('.main').delegate('.cancel', 'click', function(){
		$('.main').load('date.php'),function (){
		$('.title').html('testing');
		//$('#datepicker').datepicker();
	}
	alert('test');
	return false;
});

This shows the alert, which seems to indicate that the function DOES complete.

So that being the case, why isn’t it loading my DIV? If I enable the date picker line, it doesn’t load either.

SO strange…