[FX.php List] [OFF] Bootstrap question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Dec 30 12:18:37 MST 2015

OK, Bootstrap guys:

I have a simple form (2 elements, a date picker and a SELECT); when I look at it on a desktop, the 2 elements are enabled; however, when I look at it on my iPhone, they’re disabled.

I don’t have any code that should prevent them from being used on the iPhone.

Has anyone seen this, and if so, how do I enable them when they’re used on a smaller device?

I tried setting them to ENABLED using this:

		$('#datepicker').attr('disabled',false);
		$('#thetime').attr('disabled',false);

when the page is loaded in, but it didn’t have any effect…

Help appreciated as always,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin