[FX.php List] Moved site to different machine... error...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Dec 29 13:39:51 MST 2015

I have a web app that has been running for 10 years; it’s been on FMS14 for the last few months and has been working fine.

Today I moved it to another machine, which is also running FMS 14; the web test page works fine, the databases are the same ones that were on the previous machine. Permissions are properly set.

If I run FMView() it returns a 0 error; if I run any FIND or even FINDALL, I get nothing.

Has anyone seen something like this? I even tried restoring a backup from last night, to no avail.

I tried using print_r($q) and get nothing there either.

Thanks for any insights; this is driving me completely batty.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin