[FX.php List] OK, this is driving me crazy...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Apr 25 07:01:16 MDT 2015

I already did that; as I mentioned, a previous page accesses value lists without any trouble—same layout, same database, same query structure except for the last line.

What’s odder, I can search one field but not others… I created a 2nd layout, same problem.

Makes no sense.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin