[FX.php List] OK, this is driving me crazy...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Apr 24 15:59:44 MDT 2015

What can be wrong with this?

Here’s my server data page:

<?php
$serverIP = “fms5.longtermsolutions.com";
$webCompanionPort = "80";
$scheme = 'http';
$dataType = 'FMPro7';
$dbname = ’thedatabase.fp7';
$webun = ‘yada';
$webpw = ‘more-yada';
?>

and here’s my query; I can’t for the life of me figure out why this never finishes when I try to load it…

<?php
include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

$composer =‘bach’;

$q = new FX ($serverIP,webCompanionPort,$dataType,$scheme);
$q->SetDBData($dbname,'web_catalog',50);
$q->SetDBPassword($webpw,$webun);
$q->AddDBParam('composer',$composer);
$qResult = $q->FMFind();
echo $qResult['errorCode’];
?>

I’ve echoed back all of the variables, and they’re legit; this is a silly little FIND and yet I can’t make it work.

Could it be something to do with FMS 11?

This should return 206 records, but instead, the page never loads, which indicates a parse error… and I just don’t see it…

The version of FX that I’m running is v6.0.

Thanks for any help,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin